THE BENEFITS OF DUCT-FREE
- Fast installation – With no costly ductwork, duct-free systems can be installed in places where conventional ducted systems simply can’t go.
- Incredibly quiet – Indoor units operate at just 26 dB (the level of softly rustling leaves!).
- Custom temperature control – It’s easy to precisely maintain the temperature in each room.
- Attractive design – Choose from a wide variety of elegant looks to enhance any interior decor.
- Reduced energy costs. You can cut your cooling bill with energy-efficient, inverter technology.
- Cleaner, healthier air.
- Better air circulation. Computer controlled louvers and fan speeds minimize temperature differences in the room.
CUSTOMIZED COMFORT…FOR LESS
Whether you’re creating a quiet, comfort controlled room, or simply want to heat or cool an area without expensive ductwork, LG’s duct-free systems set a new standard for efficiency, great looks and comfort.
Duct-free systems are much simpler and economical to install because they only have three basic parts: an outdoor condensing unit, an indoor unit, and the components that connect the two.
Duct-free systems are ideal for home or office additions to replace unsightly window units, and for renovations or retro-fits where it’s important to preserve the building’s original appearance.
What does it mean to be an LG Excellence Contractor?
It means our service technicians have completed the highest level of duct-free technology training available. We are also able to extend the warranty of your LG system to a full 10 years.
Daikin's split and multi-split type air conditioning systems offer superior performance, energy-efficiency, and comfort in stylish solutions conforming to all interior spaces and lifestyles. An extensive product lineup utilizes Daikin technology for lower costs and environmental impact.
Air conditioner compressors are driven by motor, and motor rotation speed depends on power supply frequency. An inverter modulates power supply frequency to control motor rotation speed. Inverters stabilize temperature by adjusting compressor operation according to load to eliminate waste and save energy. Even adopting an inverter to the fan motors of the indoor and outdoor units provides more precise control and contributes to energy savings.
These Systems Are Far More Efficient Than Traditional HVAC Systems
There is no need to heat and cool every room in your home all year long, when you only occupy a few rooms at a time. Don’t try to control your entire home with a single thermostat. Instead, achieve total comfort on demand while saving money and reducing your energy consumption at the same time with a zoned solution from Mitsubishi Electric.