Miller Oil Furnace
We introduced the first oil-burning gun furnace more than 50 years ago. Today, our oil furnaces continue to be one of the most installed oil furnaces in manufactured homes because of features such as:
- High-efficiency drum or multiple-tube heat exchangers ensures optimum efficiency and long life.
- Natural gas, propane gas or oil burner substitution allows total flexibility in the choice of fuel sources to accommodate moves to other geographic locations, fuel availability and fluctuations in fuel prices.
- Built with the Beckett oil burner made by the most reliable burner manufacturer in America.
- High-efficiency operation meets all federal energy efficiency standards.
- Choice of air conditioning-ready furnaces allows easy hook up of a matching cooling system to further improve your year-round comfort and efficiency.
- Meets HUD requirements.
Our furnace models include:
- 83% AFUE M5 Oil Furnace
- 78% AFUE CMF2 Oil Furnace
Miller Package Systems
Packaged systems are designed to heat and cool your home. Your packaged unit may consist of either a heat pump or air conditioner; or a combination furnace and air conditioner called a gas/electric packaged unit. The system is installed on the outside of your home, providing cooling or heat from one space-saving unit.
You can rely on your Miller expert to make your home more comfortable with digital thermostats and other manufactured home accessories. It’s a comfort to know that Miller is made for your manufactured home, and it’s a comfort you can feel.
- 1-year warranty on parts and labor. 10-year compressor warranty.
- Compact footprint and low profile make unit easy to install and transport.
- Corrosion-resistant drain pan quickly drains away evaporator condensate. Externally accessible service ports allow quick access to refrigerant system without disrupting operation.
- Pre-coat paint holds its finish and resists corrosion 50% better than comparable units.
- Custom condenser fan orifice delivers quiet operation.
- High efficiency (14 SEER).
- 5-20 kW heater kits are available for backup heat.
- Built using galvanized steel with a polyester urethane coat finish. The 950-hour salt spray finish resists corrosion and provides excellent protection against weathering and abrasion.
- Utilizes environmentally friendly R-410A refrigerant.
- Meets HUD requirements.
- We use only high quality, dependable components. Our unique manufacturing technique checks your product 150 times to assure that we deliver the best product available to your home.